LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager is consistently rated as one of the best platforms for B2B lead generation.
With over 65+ million decision-makers on the platform, LinkedIn has been rated one of the best platforms for B2B lead gen for years. Like Facebook, you can upload audiences that meet your criteria. With LinkedIn you can target by interests, job titles, company size and much more.
If you already have LinkedIn Campaign Manager, you can add a user following the few steps below. By giving someone access to your Campaign Manager you’re allowing them to manage your LinkedIn ad campaigns. Before you get started you need to make sure that you have Admin privileges to add users.
If you do not have a Campaign Manager, we can get one set up for you and add you as an admin right away.
For more information and training materials on LinkedIn Campaign Manager visit LinkedIn Marketing Labs.
Log In to LinkedIn Campaign Manager
2. Click the correct account name.
3. Click the account name in the upper-right corner of the page and select Manage access from the dropdown
4. Activate to view larger images.
5. Click Edit in the upper-right corner of the Manage access pop-up window.
6. Click + Add user to account in the upper-left corner of the User Permissions pop-up window.
7. Enter the name of the user or LinkedIn Profile URL and select the correct name from the dropdown list.
8. Select the Campaign Manager role from the dropdown list.
9. Click Save Changes.
10. In order for someone to create and post new content/ads, they will also need specific permission from your LI business page.
11. Navigate to your page and click “Admin Tools < Manage Admins”
12. Then click “Paid media admins”
13. Click “+Add paid media admin”. Enter the name of the member connected to your page. Make sure you find the exact member you wish to add.
14. We recommend giving all permission in order to reduce campaign deployment delays.
15. Click “Save” and you’re done!
Are you looking for ways to take your next Linkedin Ad campaign from good to great? We can help you have success with LinkedIn Advertising like leveraging whitepapers and app notes to create a stellar lead generation campaign.